CISMe care planning and management of information services and specialized guidance, including the University Career Services, youth Centers information, info point and guidance information for local and foreign people.
It ‘also specializes in design and management of:
- intervention specialist guidance for students of secondary schools and universities;
- consulting and training interventions aimed at teachers in the field of teaching and learning orientation.
In the provision of:
- Advice and guidance counseling interventions;
- Financial Skills.
In technical assistance in:
- design of interventions related to prevention of youth problems and school dropout;
- regeneration of disadvantaged employment and transition of young people and adults.
CISMe also performs support services to the documentation and dissemination of information through the production of guides and information materials (newsletter, CD-Rom, teaching aids).
Promotes and organizes events such as thematic fairs , seminars, conferences, exhibition sessions.