CISME works both at European and Euro-Mediterranean levels with grants, call for proposals, on request and committed counseling.
The company offers its services to the different target groups: public and private entities, Universities, profit and no-profit organizations , enterprises, European citizens and third country nationals.
Services provided in Euro-Mediterranean area:
- Project drafting and planning
PROJECT DRAFTING AND PLANNING
Consulting and monitoring services of international Calls in order to submit project proposal through a series of activities closely related to each other.
Services offered in Mediterranean Area are:
- Fund raising to identify possible funding;
- Personalized Information (periodically rendering of information by telematic way about open calls for proposals in costumer’s areasof interest);
- Project Marketing (context analysis, eventual constuctionofpartnership);
- Full support to the preparation of project proposals (Preliminary support to the definition of the project idea, development of a logical frame work, support to finding the co-funding, fulfillment of application and budget form);
- Inclusion in projects/consortia inconstruction for participation in European programs;
- Management support, coordination, evaluation and reporting of funded projects.
The Euro-Mediterranean market offers opportunities for enterprises to expand and internationalize their activities. In this context, CISME intends to promote their entry in this area through the following services:
- Providing information and documentation about foreign and sectored regulations;
- Development of contacts with selling intermediaries;
- Legal and Tax counseling at national and international levels: analysis and risk assessment for national and foreign markets , support activities in negotiation phase and preparation of eventual agreements (as: Letter of Intent);
- National and international contracts;
- Logistic assistance during for the participation in national and international events: supporting activities in administrative compliance for participation in national and international events (fairs, conferences, workshop) organized by external agencies.
CISMe has developed a considerable know-how in the management of each stage of the training process acquiring appropriate experience to a fruitful collaboration with public and private bodies. Services provided by our cooperative in Euro-Mediterranean area cover the broad range of training activities which extends from the diagnostic process as well as verification and processing of a wide range of instruments and materials which are indispensable to the realization of an effective training.
Services offered in Training area are:
- Train of trainers, higher training, vocational training, professional training
- Organization of Stage, traineeships
Each training process can be divided into four chronological stages:
- Training need analysis
- Activities of training planning
- implementing training programs
- Evaluation of results